View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
pdreams
Rookie

OVR: 0
Realistic Difficulty Help Please!!!!!!!

I've enjoyed Madden for years playing on All-Madden difficulty with no problem. Im good at the game, not elite but I have at least one Super Bowl each year. I don't expect to never loose but I at least want to enjoy the game. I play with the Bengals (2-6 in real life, Decent team, decent players, not elite). I've won maybe 2 games with them throughout several attempted Franchise modes. I started over maybe 4 times to see if the updates help. The problems I have are pass defense sucks (CB's are Jonathan Joseph and Leon Hall who are maybe 2 of the top 15 CB's in the league suck), Run defense sucks, receivers drop passes constantly when there wide open and i'm not trying to run before I catch it. (TO, Ocho, Shipley), and Carson Palmer is never accurate. I've tried adjusting sliders with no success. Is anyone out there playing on a less difficult level and is getting realistic numbers and still getting a challenge. I went from Hall of Fame to Superstar on NBA 2k11 and it worked perfectly. Thanks because I really want to like this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove