View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 12:26 AM   #782
EnigmaNemesis
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
I think this is a reasonable explanation. I'm using kind of a non-standard USB device. It's a blank flash drive that has a SD Card slot. I received this from a bundled camera deal back last year. It came with a 16mb SD card.

I had never had any use for it until trying to use these offline files for transferring files to the PS3. It won't work with any files I try. Why are the files from the USB even showing up though from XBM?

I do have a spare USB HDD but I'm really using it for my 360. I may have to go out and get me a small(4GB or so) flash drive to see how it works. I just don't see the need because I have this USB drive right now with a 16mb SD card that's plenty big enough for copying offline files.
Yeah, that sounds like the issue to me. You would be able to view, but the copy feature has been disabled.

Just get a cheap SanDisk or Kingston one. They are very cheap at Wal-Mart in the 4GB range. It should do the trick no problem. If not, you can always return it.

But I am willing to bet that is the issue you are running into. Good Luck, and let me know how it works out for you.