View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 12:33 PM   #9
Gangrel
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NHL 11 Title Update and Tuner v2.0 Impressions (PS3 & 360)

I've only played two games on the 360 so far, and like what I see.

Most of my sliders are AS, hardcore defaults except some penalty ones, fatigue effect on the CPU, and I lowered the CPU goalie reaction one click down.

The CPU bobbled more passes then I remember seeing before. I also noticed a few times where they CPU outright missed a pass, usually under pressure, that probably wouldn't have happened before.

I like the speed on the push puck now, I can get separation again... which leads to......

with the tuner they finally fixed the diving poke check! I had a breakaway and the CPU dove at me from behind, but must have not connected as i kept going with the puck! Now, it remains to be seen if it still works in a "proper" time or not, we'll see.

Stick lifts seem to be better, I noticed a few "failed" attempts, tho there are times wehre the CPU can do it the same time I get a pass, but maybe it's just my slow reflexes.

I *think* I saw a CPU guy blow a tire and fall on his own, but he may have been tripped, I'm not sure.

Auto skate stays off, yay! And I can change lines after a fight again without locking up.

All in all, nice improvements, and looking forward to playing some more later on today.