View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 10:59 PM   #7
Richzilla
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: THQ Boss Declares Video Game Prices Are Too High -- New MX Game to sell for $40

He's right the 60 dollar price point is too high....however......

I have not paid full 60 dollar retail for any of the games I've bought in ages...with all the pre order deals at amazon/etc seems like they all come with 10/15 or 20 dollar credits on future purchase.

For example Just bought the new bond game for the ps3 that was on sale for 49 with my 20 dollar credit from the call of duty game I just bought so it was total only 29 bucks....bought the call of duty the same way with a gaming credit from a previous purchase...will get another 15 bucks with AC:Brotherhood next week after using a credit from force unleashed 2....etc/etc/etc.

Now back to this game..... I'm a huge supercross fan and have bought many versions of this game over the years and only end up playing the 250 and 450 supercross and outdoor moto events and nothing else so if they break it out where I can just buy the stuff I will use then it can work to my advantage....if I don't care about monster trucks then I don't have to buy them

Last edited by Richzilla; 11-13-2010 at 11:01 PM.