View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 08:57 PM   #1
sega_2k
Banned

OVR: 2
Only a matter of time...

I can't wait until 2k get the license and you guys will finally see the light. I love how the glitches/problems with the game is bigger than any other thread. Why can't you guys see that they are robbing you guys blind? 2k is going to do what they did to NBA Elite (have it canceled!). Only 2 more years and you will see that quality>quantity. Don't mean to be a troll, but you need to hear the truth. But I'm sure you all know the numerous problems problems with madden. They just change the name of a new feature they had, that 2k5 had 7 years ago. Madden said they had gang tackling? Are you serious 2k5 had that in '04. Plus all they said they had the precision passing? 2k5 had that but called it Maximum Passing. But once again that was '04. You guys could save money by just updating the rosters for only 30 bucks. Instead of forking out 60 bucks a year for a watered down and sugar coated game. They don't even check for bugs. It ridiculous, I don't even know why I'm saying this, it just makes me mad they you guys are getting screwed over. But you guys have the wool over your eyes.
Advertisements - Register to remove