View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 11:52 AM   #5
TreFacTor
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Anyone try the Madden 3d Codes from Doritos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzburgh
Yes that happens to me too! You have to restart your xbox a few times and then it will appear again. I don't know why but it's like every third time a restart my xbox the 3D mode becomes available.

It's not the greatest but if you play on the zoomed camera view it gives you the most 3D effect. I cant wait until games start utilizing the NEW 3D tech because that will be very cool IMO. This is the old style of 3D with the colored glasses. Red & Cyan works the best. I tried red and green and not so good.
Your in for quite a wait! Game companies will be using stereoscopic 3D for a long time because it's cheap, and it won't change until 3D televisions become common place. That won't happen until there is at least more 3D broadcasting. Sadly 3D has always been a gimmick, and it shows in most movies where tactics and over exaggerated movements are used to emphasize the 3D moments. It has come and gone sorta like herpes... it doesn't ever seem to go away, people just learn to live with it if they have it.
Advertisements - Register to remove