View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 11:46 PM   #4
Matt10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Game Speed (Slow vs. Normal)

Insta - great recap man. I smiled just reading that it is working for others (for now). I really do wonder if it was like this before the patch, part of me thinks not - and could after all lean towards the placebo effect, but heck, I'll never know until they invent time travel.

Fatigue is definitely a factor, and now deep into my own season - I'm starting to see how even if I don't trust a player - he's still an able body despite his rating - can't just be using the same 11 when you have 2 games a week (cup).

I agree with you on the fouls conceded. The CPU are really tricky. You can get away with holding down the pressure and secondary pressure button - but you'll get punished playing on legendary.

Branching off that, before this "find", I had to always use the defensive mid fielder pay attention to the runs from the attackers - waiting for that elusive through ball. Now, no need - I can control the player who is marking the ball carrier, my AI teammates will do their jobs and play to their ratings.

I just finished a crazy, enjoyable game...I loss 5-0 to Derby County. Before this game I was thinking..'okay, I'm going to have to do some house rules so not every game feels the same.'

How wrong I was, I got completely dominated, my attacks were dull (until the last 10 minutes) and my defense was sketchy. This is what makes a difference because I had a B squad due to fatigue from trying to make our mark in the FA Cup (2-2 against Sheff Utd). So, essentially the reserves with Hahneman, Doyle and Ebanks-Blake. I bet Derby felt disrespected.

Stats:

Wolves 0-5 Derby (cpu)

Shots: 14/14
On Target: 6/8
Poss: 55% / 45%
Tackles: 26/17 (i was mercilessly slide tackling and pressing after the 3rd goal)
Fouls: 4/3
Cards: none
Corners: 2/2
Offsides: 0/1

Shot Accuracy: 42% (manual!) / 57%
Pass Accuracy: 77% /79%