Old 11-17-2010, 06:06 PM   #353
Deuce2223
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky3
PS - Do you have any suggestions for a dynasty to run with? I was with Baylor and got really bored with the recruiting of Texas and Griffin's abilities, so I stopped posting on here. I was playing with Baylor in year 1 and didn't think that should be happening. Also, how do you recommend getting invested in the team without getting bored?

Who should I start with pretty much? I want a challenge and even Baylor due to being in Texas and Griffin made it too easy.

My suggestion would be to do more of a Coaching style dynasty like I am doing with Coach Dodge. Find a 1* team to start out with in a small conference and work your way up. I started with North Texas, because I figured I would be able to at least land some solid 2* recruits instate. I never dreamed I would get the opportunity to move to WSU in Year 2. Which was funny because I took a step back. I had turned UNT into a 2* and WSU was a 1* Now 3 years later I have WSU as a 4* and have won back to back bowl games, so my recruiting restrictions are off and I am looking to turn WSU into a powerhouse again. It's been a struggle and alot of fun.