Old 11-17-2010, 06:16 PM   #356
Deuce2223
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky3
What is the comparison between the 3 QBs at Ohio State? Like throw power, throw accuracy, speed, acceleration, etc.?

Mr. Ross doesn't really fit the Spread style offense of the Buckeyes, so it would be interesting to see what the comparison is. I wouldn't be suprised to see one of them either redshirt or transfer

As for Mr. Mengel at Oklahoma. Looks like he is buried on the depth chart as well for at least 2 years. Wonder how many of these guys will end up transfering with their higher rating (85) and limited patience.

Ohio State QB breakdown.

RS SO Ben Holt is 6'2 211 lbs. He is a 91 Overall, has 86 Speed 89 AGI, 8 ACC, 84 AWR 89 THP and 83 THA

So basically he is every coaches dream QB.

FR J. Ross is 6'7 275 lbs. He can throw the ball a mile with 95 THP but has only 78 THA. He is 85 Overall with 84 AWR and 80 Strength, so it takes 8 guys to tackle him.

FR A. West is only 6'1 210 lbs and is a 85 Overall as well, with 73 SPD, 80 AWR, 84 THP but 88 THA (the highest of the 3).

My guess is that Holt will bolt early for the NFL and it will come down to how Ross and West progress to see who is the starter their JR and SR year.

OSU also signed another FR QB name A. Pearson but he is only a 80 Overall, so I don't think he will overtake Ross or West.

As far as Mengal goes. He will be a starte his JR and SR year if he sticks around and should see some carries as a SO was well maybe sharing time with RS JR D. Butler. Butler is a beast a 6'6 237 lbs. I would love to have a RB that big