View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 05:29 PM   #13
89OneHanded
Rookie

89OneHanded's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: These type of plays either need to go or happen a lot less often

The CPU double standard is the only way EA can make up for CPU predictability in difficulty level. I know what the computer is calling 97% of the time, because they make it easy. They do the exact same thing situationally, every single time. That 3% deviation always amazes me, I even stand up and clap, until I remember that the CPU isn't going to surprise me again for the rest of the game. Predictability.

The double standard is currently EA's only answer to that, to keep the game difficult for us. Otherwise we would always beat the computer 63-10. CBs will cut in man coverage BEFORE the WR does. Our QBs always fumble, their QBs never fumble. They get magical catches on 3rd and 15 that get the first down by maybe inches. We have our wide open WR drop a beautifully thrown 20 yard ball on 3rd and 15. I could go on and on, but I'm not complaining, just because this is the only way EA currently knows how to keep the games challenging, and I wouldn't still be playing this game if it wasn't still challenging.