Old 11-23-2010, 10:22 AM   #2971
65South
The Print Guy

65South's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau21
Is there still a good sized community playing B2BC online?

I picked up Black Ops on release day and it's just been 'meh'. In my opinion it's just not any fun to play online. Most matches are just filled with people running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

I've heard a lot of good things about B2:BC and heard the maps are much larger and it promotes more of a realistic team style of play which sounds right up my alley. From what I've read it sounds like the campaign isn't anything special so I'd be looking into it for the online play but just wondered how big of a community this game still had online?

Also. Can you play split screen online with two (or more) users on the same system?
Not for sure on the split screen online with same console users. I think that may be something new they featured in Black Ops.

Everytime I hop on I have no problem finding matches, even on regular rush mode (with the larger teams). If you're not fully enjoying Black Ops I would highly recommend this game. One reason I really enjoy it is because I'm not really good at the quick twitch games getting kills, and in this game I can contribute to my team winning in other ways besides just kills...or lack thereof, lol.

PSN: Sixty5South
Advertisements - Register to remove