View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 10:15 PM   #6
BlackBetty15
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Roy Halladay is the MLB 2K11 coverboy: Is There a Meaning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Pitching would have been so much better if they had a slider to adjust for accuracy. I love the mechanics of the analog stick but it just got too easy to hit your spots making the pitching very unrealistic for me. Just add an accuracy slider and it would be infinitely better.
Honestly..this AND the fact that breaking balls need a bit more bite to them. THe show does a good job with this. The curveballs actually make your knees buckle. I love that aspect where facing a mid 90's fastball, then I get stroked for a nasty uncle charlie. The show does this pretty good and I hope 2K can nab that aspect of pitching. Also one bad thing that is screwing up the gameplay and sim stats is that there are waaaay to many ratings categories for players. I think there are 3 or 4 pages of ratings? Tendency ratings should be done away with as it conflicts with the actual pitch ratings. For batters contact/power/vision are the basics while pitchers should be stamina/pitch types(speed, break, accuracy)/agression.