View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 05:06 PM   #6
travis72
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Stop the whining and "threats" already...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BATMON
Constructive critique vs. complaining.
Exactly! We need to let 2k know what needs foxed or improved upon and they seem to listen and try to give us the most enjoyable sim experience. There still are things that could be worked on but people need to be carefull what they are wishing for because another patch could end up breaking something and we do not need another WTF glitch like last years version that ruined the game with the bigs 3 point glitch. This game is hardly unplayable and would have to rank it right up there with the MLB the show if not surpassing it.
Theres probably going to be more whinners than normal this year with EA not putting out a game. i am sure there are a lot of them that have bought this game this year and truely dont undestand what sim is because they are you to a arcade version of basketball for the most part. I have always bought both 2k/EA so I am by far not a fan boy just want the most realistic experience possible with gameplay and simulated stats and 2k11 is very close to having it right and maybe with some roster editing it can be perfect.

Last edited by travis72; 11-28-2010 at 05:12 PM.