View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 05:30 PM   #458
Deuce2223
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11)

WELCOME TO NEW YORK

It was a crazy year for the Race for the Heisman, as we saw several players have years that will be remember for a very long time.

It was a close race, but SR WR Kevin Jackson (LSU) took home the trophy with 129 catches for 1967 yds and a amazing 21 TD's, but it was his teams success that many feel was what it took for him to beat out fellow WR JR Alex Fitzgerald (Texas Tech). If you thought Jackson's #'s were eye popping, Fitzgerald topped him in all cats, with 155 rec 2085 yds and 25 TDs. However don't feel to bad for Fitz he did take home the Bilentinkoff Award.

JR QB A. Craig (Miami) finished 3rd with 3676 yds passing and a amazing 44 TD/1 INT ratio.. Craig took hom the Davey O'Brien Award.

SR RB K. Malcome (Georgia) finished the year with 1887 combined yards and 27 TD's to finish 4th, well JR RB JT Turner (Navy) finished 5th after leading Navy to a 12-1 record with 468 carries for 1995 yds and 29 TD's on the ground well catching 42 recs for 567 yds and 3 TD's in the air.

COACH DODGE NAMED COACH OF THE YEAR

Not only did the Washington State Cougars make history winning their 1st National Title in 100+ years, but Coach Dodge in just his 5th season has compiled a 47-17 record posting a 13-10 record vs the Top-25, going a perfect 13-0 vs Rival opponnents and is now 4-1 in Bowl games.

Coach Dodge "Again I want to not just thank the University for giving me a chance and for my players working hard to make all this happen but also thank my family,friends and the fans who have given me the support to keep going."