View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 02:19 PM   #4
Gotmadskillzson
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Podcast #3

Yeah basically I will sum up the whole podcast. Long term goals. So in the end looks like franchise mode won't get a face lift until probably Madden 14 or Madden 15, since they kept saying it takes 3 years to put that kind of thing in.

Digital route planned....expanding their base again.....I don't see how much further they can expand Madden, the game is already on every device so far but android phones.

I wish they would put Head Coach into Madden though, even half of it would do, that game was a thinking man's game. Oh and I remember Quarterback Club, that was a pretty fun game back in the day.

Hmmm what else.......Time was the big theme of the podcast. They kept talking about that they don't have enough time to do this and that.

From what I am seeing, EA is heading more towards the money making route with add on's since they seen how much money people spent on FIFA add on's.

SO I expect Madden Ultimate team to be even bigger next year with probably even more add on features to buy.

But Donny, I think it was Donny who said it, he was funny when told the guy well buy another copy of madden and another and another and another until you can get connected online.