View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 05:19 PM   #183
greenieblue
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
One thing I noticed is that it is harder to post up. Like when amare wasn't hurt it was a lot easier before I used these to post up. I notice one animation that always happens to me whenever I try to use the post up moves which just pins me in a bad postion. Maybe's its just better paint defense or Im nuts?
You were using sliders at the time?

I think it's related to the strength slider. But I think the strength slider also builds a force-field around the players. I took it down from my previous set (I think it was 74), because I felt like that force-field was making it even harder to blow by guys on the perimeter. Now, I feel like you can get by guys on the perimeter as you should and do in the NBA. Also, I can't stand to watch the CPU guards and small forwards dribble into a player for 5 seconds. I think this is what lessened it (and ballhandling and OFF AWR).

It's a give and take. But I'm happy with what I gave for what I took.

Other than that, I don't know what it could be. I do see some pretty sick moves made by the CPU in the post that I didn't before. But that's either scrutinization or something else.

Last edited by greenieblue; 12-10-2010 at 05:36 PM.