View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 01:28 PM   #3
Gotmadskillzson
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: OS Radio Show Tomorrow Night -- NCAA Football Edition!

Wohoo, I am definitely going to ask him about the broken scrambling cpu QB logic. And why none of the QBs scramble, not even the ones that they have listed as a scrambling QB. And how come none of them are dual threat.

I mean one has to run in order to be considered a dual threat. Also why the cpu executes the spread offenses so terrible. But ya know, more importantly why the cpu QBs don't scramble

It is unacceptable in 2010 to have a football game that don't have scrambling QBs. I mean hell even the NES and Sega Genesis had scrambling QBs.

So you trying to tell me the Xbox 360 & PS3, which are basically mini PCs can't have scrambling QBs ? And they can't say nobody brought it up, because it is brought up EVERY YEAR ever since NCAA 07.

I brought it up in July 3 days after the game came out. Told the community manager Dewiel dozen times since July. Told Adam Thompson on this forum, told Russ on this forum, told them on EA's website forum several times in every single forum category they had on EA from feedback, to series discussion to technical issues, you name it, I posted it on there ever since July.

Hell even twitted Dewiel, Josh Lohman, Jerry Strausser, Larry Richart, Ian, Donny........5 months later and neither NCAA or Madden has addressed this issue.

So it seems to me none of these guys ever played against the cpu and only play online or something.

But anyway should be a great Radioshow.