View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 03:12 PM   #6
Gotmadskillzson
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: OS Radio Show Tomorrow Night -- NCAA Football Edition!

I don't think they ever changed the lines of NCAA in over a decade. Same thing with the crowds. They really need dynamic commentary and crowds. NBA 2K11 really has set the bar when it comes to commentary and crowd interaction.

In NCAA people cheer when the opposing team scores a TD.......SMH Why is my cheerleaders jumping for them ? Do a big hit and you get nothing from the crowd at all.

I mean come on, even Madden has moved on from BOOM, WHERE THAT TRUCK COME FROM ?

Over all though being these developers came from Florida St, Florida, Michigan, etc., some even played football at these schools, how can you come from a football background then make this and say it is football ???

Especially the ones who were former QBs themselves. Kind of reminds me of that QB Blog that wasn't even about QBs at all, it was about the defense.

I had such high hopes for this game. Thought it would be sports game of the year. I mean they really hyped it up talking about how the offense would be unstoppable, the cpu going to run all over you, dual threat QBs, the awesomeness of the spread offense. It would be like nothing you ever seen before.

Got the game, played against Michigan......WTF.......played against Auburn......WTF

Then I thought well ok let me play against a school that had a well known dual threat QB, played against Oregon.......SMH, played against VT, GT, Ohio St, Nevada.....SMH

Picked up the game case flipped it over........

120 ways to win
Run the offense the way the schools do
New offensive styles.......

Hmmmmmm. They got the new playbooks, but none of the spread, pistol, multiple or option schools run them properly. Mainly because none of the QBs scramble.

Scrambling mobile QB is the key component of any spread offense. If the QB isn't a threat to run, then that offense doesn't work.