View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
RaychelSnr
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
The Top Five Teams to Start a Franchise With in Sports Gaming

Before we start, I'd like to clarify that the criterion for rating these teams is based upon the probability of success over the next seven years. Despite the fact that the New York Yankees, Detroit Red Wings and Los Angeles Lakers are great teams, they are relatively old and therefore will not be included in this list. I'm also including only one team per sport.

1. FC Barcelona (FIFA) - La Liga's best side is littered with young talent all over the pitch. Not only is this one of the most fun teams to play with in any soccer video game, the team is more than willing financially speaking to upgrade any problems that may arise. Lionel Messi is the finest soccer player on the planet and is somehow only 23 years old. FC Barcelona also has two of the best midfielders in the world in Xavi and World Cup hero Andres Iniesta. Add in David Villa and a stable back end, and you have got yourself a dynasty at your fingertips. Although, I must say, the squad would look even better if Samuel Eto'o was still around.

Read More - The Top Five Teams to Start a Franchise With in Sports Gaming
Advertisements - Register to remove