View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 01:21 AM   #11
thekodinator
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Future Features from a past game..

Quote:
- player's interests in various aspects about your team, from talent and head coach to staff, stadium, fans, market, money, weather, mentoring, and team success are in the game, but are set to off, just like player roles from Madden 07.
Really? And how do you know this?

And you say player roles are in the game but just "turned off"? NO WAY. Player roles were my absolute favorite part of franchise mode back in the day. They not only affected how i built and managed my team, but even how i played in the games. If I had a young QB who was marked as "QB of the Future", i had better think twice about drafting another QB in the first round because he would lose that role. Or if I had a "Shutdown Corner", i would try to make sure that he didnt give up too many catches per game in order to keep that role. The roles even affected the ratings of not only the player themself, but of those around them. Player roles were the #1 feature that helped make franchise mode more realistic, immersive and re-playable for me.

Player roles 4 life!

#GoPackGo
Advertisements - Register to remove