Old 12-14-2010, 12:50 PM   #38
PantherBeast_OS
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Madden NFL 11 Title Update #5 Details, Post Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Zone coverage has improved, some what......

Deep ball is open all game long. Linebackers and corners sit on the 5 yard and 10 yard out routes, but that is basically the only routes they cover is the underneath short stuff. Any play that is a streak or post route beyond 10 yards and it is 1 on 1 coverage. Safeties be too shallow.

Counters don't work, get blown up in the backfield

Toss runs don't work, defenders get in the backfield too fast

Running out of the shotgun don't work, blown up in the backfield.

DT, DE and at least 1 linebacker gets into the backfield 2 seconds after you snap the ball and that is on NON BLITIZING PLAYS.

Every time I snap the ball with Brady 2 linemen are instantly in my face.

The only running plays that has a chance of working is the dives and power O.

From what I seen only one game, the only thing this patch did was eliminate the cheese plays passes that goes out to the RBs, FBs and 5 yard out routes people do online. Streaks, deep post routes, hell anything deep open all day.

If you can avoid the rush, which I hope people have gotten good with the evade stick and have a speedy WR, it will be bombs away. 1 on 1 coverage, the DB always get beat.

All Madden Play now against the Jags.
Best thing with the toss play is pick the play first. If the AI D is overloading the side you are running to. Hit the rightstick to the left or right to change the running pattern which way it was going to at first to the other side where the overload ain't and then motion your tightend over o the other side and you should be able to run the toss with some success. Depending on strong and fast and good that D is tho.

For as the Shotgun set goes. What the problem is with shotgun is one you are forced to dropback 3 steps before taking control of the QB and also the pass rush blocking in Shotgun set is pretty much crappy. The pass rush blocking for Shotgun has to be redone and the Auto QB dropback passing needs to go aswell.