View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 11:05 PM   #281
greenieblue
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geebo
Loving your sliders been playing with them since your post patch update. I tinker here and there with a few things. I get fouled way to easy goin to the hole. I almost can get to the line every play. I lower shooting foul for CPU to 64 and keep user 66( I think, not home now but I will let you know). I also move pass acc back to 43 for CPU because my steals are only 1 off from their turnovers every game. This helps that out alot. I lower user block to 50 or so, and steal for both to about 55.I also move user 3pt to 52 as I was near 45-50%.

Thats all I can think of off hand, when I'm home I'll give you much more feedback and stats. By the way I use the Knicks and I run my own plays about 15% and the other run and gun, but I'm getting really good results with your sliders Even team overall scoring for the game is down to around 98-110, which is much better then dropping 125 every game.

Quick question. Would I lower CPU shooting foul or user if I want the CPU to foul me less frequently. Again thank you for all your work. I'll give you more feedback soon pal.

Thank you, Geebo. I'm glad you are enjoying them.

It looks like you've made some nice changes there. Personally, I am philosophically opposed to different settings for HUM/CPU-- because I feel like I'm stacking the deck-- but the ones you have made make a lot of sense to me.

If you wanted to be fouled less by the CPU you would lower HUM shooting fouls.

I look forward to your stats.
Advertisements - Register to remove