View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 11:04 AM   #303
greenieblue
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkenshin0922
actually, that was me lol. it's offensive awareness at 100 and defensive awareness at 73. try it and see if you like it. im having more fun now with my games cuz of that. i just had my first double overtime against the bulls and ended up winning in the end by 3 points.

edited:

my games hasnt been high at all. increasing offensive awareness just makes the cpu play better overall, but it doesnt mean that they'll make all of their shots. it just means they'll make better choices and run plays more consistently which in result, you have to play better to win. i'm using armor's sliders, and with his shot configuration, my team is averaging 92 ppg with an average of 45% field goal. for every game, my team ends up taking about 82-87 shots total. i'm not trying to discredit greenieblue with his slider settings, not at all. i'm just throwing this out there to share something that i think will make the game better. it doesn't hurt to try, if you don't like it, just put it back to where it was
I'm in the same boat as A&S. I'm 1-5 in my last six games. I really can't afford to help the CPU. Lol.

IMO, 68 is the cap on DEF AWR because anything above that results in (sorry, I love NCAA but we are on a different level here) Madden-like coverage. So since I can't compensate by raising D AWR and On-ball D, I can't really raise O AWR. I agree completely that the CPU plays better with O AWR raised, and I'm not quite sure what the threshold is for making them infallible robots is, but I'm happy with it @ 75.

IMO, the computer plays like a dream at the current settings.