Old 12-15-2010, 02:22 PM   #3319
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31
I thought the ones that came with the vip code were the "Special Edition" copies from when it first came out. Maybe I just got lucky.
Nope,they all come with the vip code.
I will admit you DID get lucky since you got a used copy and it still had the code,but as far as limited or standard edition,they both come with the vip code.

I had traded in my special edition copy due to lack of maps,then had bought it again (regular edition) and it also came with the vip code....as a matter of fact the console still recognized the original code,so I didn't have to use the code that came with my rebought copy.

I think the pre-order code was a promo from Gamestop to get some early guns or something to that effect. As far as the vip code,that comes with the new game already,so you did get lucky since you got it used,and had the code in it.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert