View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 06:06 AM   #326
greenieblue
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwalker91
hi greenie, i have some issues with your slider set, i want to say that fg are 90-100 shots per game avg, i think that lowering gams speed a lil will do no harm (i know bout the test of gs but i think you should lower it), and i got rly high blocked shots(i have 16pg and cpu 1-2pg), i think you should lower the user block rating and raise the cpu for balance, and the last thing is rebounding. In my last 3 matches with these sliders i had only 30 rbg and cpu 50! i got 1-2 off boards and cpu 11(its allright for cpu but mine are omg), i think increase in user vertical slider and slightly in def reb, could fix this. Thx in advance.

You have to understand Moon, that some of these things you can control.

I played a game last night with v 1.5 and I had 62 FGA, my opponent had 75 FGA. I had 3 blocks, my opponent 2.

Also, the lack (and often disparity) of Offensive rebounds is well documented. 2k is the only one who can fix this.

However, I do encourage you to make whatever changes you'd like to make to the slider set that will allow you to enjoy the game. But what you are seeing is normal and happens every night in the NBA.