Old 12-16-2010, 08:52 AM   #26
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Future Features from a past game..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
I listed my top 10 modes/features I want to see returned from the ps2 days. I know the play editor is connected to HC09, so that is in both games. Other than that, HC just wasn't a good enough game on the field to keep me intereseted tho I still own it. Just curious, what missing features would you most want to see returned from the HC game and where would you put them in priority next to the ones listed for the ps2 in this thread?
To begin with, I was responding to Husker as he stated something to the affect that they are basing their franchise off a game that was from 3 yrs ago. My thought is, so what? If those features from a game 3 yrs ago, are still relevant and on the cutting edge, who cares?

Just like your digging back to Madden 05 and the game play features you enjoyed and want to see a comeback.

I mentioned I liked the depth of HC, didn't say anything about game play. I thought HC was the HH of baseball.

If you want me to list the features I enjoy on HC, it's all geared towards the franchise mode and not game play, except for the play editor.