Kurt l o l
Rookie

Kurt l o l's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: What team should I follow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshill
I ended up using primarily five teams in dynasty in 10

Wisconsin because I go to school there. We've been a fairly successful team in recent history (don't have much tradition before the 1990s though), Camp Randall has a great atmosphere, and you'll play some snow games that you probably aren't gonna see as LSU, and snow football is fun. We run a power running game, a very old school style offense, it's a real nice change of pace from all the spread all over the place.

Georgia Tech because they run the triple option offense out of the flexbone. The triple option in 10 didn't have the right reads, but it's an absolute gas to run. It's been fixed in 11, but I've been having a much harder time getting it to be successful.

Cal because Jahvid Best is an absolute beast in 10. He's since gone on o the NFL, so there's no real reason to stick with them in 11, I haven't.

Mississippi State, because they have the best spread option playbook in the game, and it's fun to try to build what's traditionally been an SEC doormat into a strong program.

Air Force, because their playbook is incredibly diverse and really fun to run, and there's just this aura about the service academies that I really like.
After what you said I'm going to run with Missisippi state to see how I feel. However, can you explain what the spread option is and why its so good? I normally watch pro football you see lol.