View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 08:46 PM   #405
ParisB
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
Wow, PB. I could write a dissertation on this topic.

I'm afraid if I answer some of your questions honestly, I'll offend some people. I'm not so good with PR. And I don't really know how to talk about the others without writing a dissertation.

The long and short of it is: I don't know. I don't know what's the difference between 3-9. I don't know how many games makes a proper assessment. I don't know what is already there and what I've done. Etc.

The one thing I do know is, I look at all the stats coming in and the important ones resemble mine and mine resemble the NBA's. Of course, I look at other slider threads and I see the same thing. So, yeah... I don't know.

Sorry man. Maybe if you distilled the general idea of your post I could find something less flammable. Lol.

Trust me, I would love to have this conversation. Maybe more than any other on this board... well, it would actually be second in that race... but I don't think I should. I don't think it's a good idea if I do.
What do you mean less flammable?

Feel free to PM me..I don't know if you meant PR with me or with people in this thread or with people in other threads....haha.
Advertisements - Register to remove