View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 03:31 PM   #28
TreFacTor
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: LE, K, and P winning at QB!

with ratings in madden having no real effect on gameplay, franchise is dull and boring. There isn't a slider set around that can fix it either. I don't have to worry about contracts for star receivers, when drafting the fastest, tallest player available will fill the void easily. I don't have to pamper my star running back, because simply drafting a back with speed in the upper 40 times will suffice just as well. I don't need to know or even see the players so scouting is useless, and even if there were a combine it would only be superficial. I can go undefeated every year, with a faceless nameless team that only sports the uniform of my favorite team.

Who needs free agents? I'll just pick up the scraps that the other teams leave behind, sign them to one year deals and dump them the following year replenishing from the draft the same way I did before. This may work for the Patriots, but the other 31 teams in the NFL don't seem capable of winning with that type of formula and neither should I.