View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 02:46 AM   #6
13thwonder
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Audible45: My Shot at Madden 11 Sliders

I played 4 games with these sliders with my Jets franchise and they're really awesome. I'm playing on Fast speed with the threshold at 75 though, 11 minute quarters with 15 second runoffs (brings me to about 130-140 games per game). I'm getting very high rushing attempt numbers with LT (last game he had 28 attempts which and he's only gotten 20 carries once this season I believe in real life), so I'm gonna try increasing fatigue a little bit and adjusting the coach scheme so that Greene will get more carries (they almost split them down the middle in real life). I'm getting great tackle stats EXCEPT for high Tackle For Loss. If I decrease the Run defense reaction then this number should go down. Besides that, these sliders are great. They're a challenge and they're very fun to play with! Good job. I'm gonna continue using these for my franchise with my changes.

I haven't had any problem with CPU rushing. I don't think a rusher has went for over 100 yards against my defense yet so far in the season. If anything, HUM run-stopping is too effective for me, that's why I have to lower the reaction speed.

Last edited by 13thwonder; 12-25-2010 at 02:50 AM.