View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 10:53 AM   #5
TNT713
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: The CPU's over user of the swim move?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
The main reason I sold this game was due to the cpu swimming my lineman, sometimes the cpu would use the same animation on all 4 of my offensive lineman. My sliders played a role, but i like the difficulty to be as hard as possible. The problem with was creating a higher difficulty level without seeing the cpu constantly swimming my lineman. I had the cpu reaction time at 100, and my blocking low with their shed block somewhat high. Did the patch help with this at all, or is there another way to create that high difficulty without all the swim moves and cpu destroying my back in the backfield.
I never use sliders, but... Having the difficulty set to the highest level possible is probably 95% of the issue. With the way you describe your sliders, it seems that you are intentionally causing your offensive line NOT to block whether they get the swim move or tossed to the side.

Sounds to me like you may want to roll your sliders back a bit until you get used to the difficulty and can run the ball effectively.

Also, when you run the ball... Don't SPRINT until you break the LOS. When you sprint, the defense sprints. Engaged defenders don't SPRINT - They SHOVE and do an evasion move to get unblocked.

If you wait to sprint after breaking the LOS, the defenders tend to stay blocked a split second longer.

Hope this helps.

Later
Advertisements - Register to remove