View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 06:07 PM   #13
13thwonder
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Audible45: My Shot at Madden 11 Sliders

It's me again, haha. Hopefully more people try these out soon. Seems like people get stuck on the same people's sliders because of their popularity but most popular doesn't always mean the best!

I've played 3 more games with the new changes and it's AWESOME. I was started to get worried because all of my games so far had been reallyc lose but the last two have been blowouts! So that just goes to show that with these sliders you never know what you're gonna get. All my stats are coming out very realistically and the game is playing great.

The best thing I like about these sliders is that star players actually play like star players. With other sliders you usually get high stats from players that usually are quiet in real life games. But in the past 3 games Revis has had SIX interceptions. SIX! And he's always there breaking up plays and batting balls down just like he does in real life. Cromartie has had a couple of interception returns this season too. Bart Scott is usually always in the middle of a play and LT and Shonn Green are a lethal combo just like they should be. Sanchez plays exactly like his erratic self, throwing pics and sometimes showing signs of greatness haha. So realistic!!