View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 07:16 PM   #721
mh313
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
This one is hard to figure out.

I have heard it was a low DEF AWR that causes this, but 68 is not low by any measure since the game ships at 50. I have also heard it was On-Ball D, and it may be, but it was above 50 and I was still seeing it.

Since it doesn't happen every time (at least not for me), I've assumed it was related to the DEF AWR or OBD attribute of the guarding defender. But, I'm not sure.

I try to police myself (as with the steals)-- and I have had the defender rip the ball out if I'm too close-- but it's quite hard to disable the option instinctively. It's also unrealistic to take the option off the table.

I would guess that it probably has to do with OBD and not DA. But I'm not sure how far you would have to go up to have them bite less. It must be above 55.

I guess there is a chance it is related to the Blocking slider, but those are the only three that make sense to me.

Let me know what you find out.
I've been having the same problem with the CPU biting far too much on shot fakes. Just a thought...could it be the 'contest shots' slider which affects this? Could be totally wrong mind you!?

Also, are their any other minor adjustments I can make to the sliders to up the difficulty slightly? I'm finding all my games are close, but I always seem to be able to pull away in the last quarter.

Aside from this, best sliders I've ever come across, game plays so good with these, good work mate!
Advertisements - Register to remove