Mike Bell 11 23 2.0 1 TD

Defense
Ray Lewis 9 Tackles 3 Assist
Terrell Suggs 7 Tackles 2 Assist
Jameel McClain 7 Tackles

T.J. Ward - 7 Tackles
Eric Barton - 6 Tackles
D'Qwell Jackson - 6 Tackles

Cleveland was up for most of the first half with 3 field goals. I came back with a TD to Heap to end the half 9-7. No scoring until the 4th quarter until I decided to throw an interception and the next play they ran it in. I tied it up on a long bomb. OT lasted well until the last 2 minutes. I was kind of annoyed by Franchise mode and how many ties were showing up, but the game I just played kind of makes me understand how it happens. Ended it with a field goal to secure win.

I attempted to play with your sliders before you updated them, and had an 88% completion rating. These updates really have improved the passing it seems. The CPU seems to be able to place the ball when needed, without cheesing.

What really got me fired up about these sliders, however, are the tackles. Even in last gen Madden games, linebackers never get many tackles. DBs seemed to hog them all. Other sliders I've found for this Madden are fun, but none seem to be able to fix the tackling issue. Except these. This is the first time I've actually seen LBs get the majority of the tackles. I think it has to do with the tackling slider and speed threshold. DBs can still get to the back, but he can usually break free or he is slowed down and thats when a LB comes in to finish it. When the pass is short, LBs tend to be there to secure the tackle vs a DB who sprints across field to get the tackle. These sliders seem to fix the issue that has been bothering me for a long time. Thanks for that.

Of note, I change coaching tendencies (drop 20 from aggressive on off/def) for opposing teams. This seems to offer more short/mid plays. I use basic gameplan option as well. Thanks again for the sliders, they really have made the game fun again.