View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 01:20 PM   #8
RavensFan2k3
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: I finally gave Madden a chance, and I love it... Madden 10, that is

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
Funny you say this....Madden 10 was the first next gen madden I got. And in Madden 11, as usual they cut out features from Madden 10 (halftime show etc.)...I don't know why they do that...just to piss us off???
I feel like Madden 10 in general looked a little better but madden 11 plays better...it feels like old gen more to me (including same problems). I'm now playing 11 and like it alot for the game play (have good sliders now too), Madden 10 felt more frustrating to me game play wise...too many KO for TD's, int's etc but it was definately a better looking game. I'm satisfied with 11 but agree with you on the graphics. funny, whenever I played NCAA I felt like the game didn't play smoothly, yet many out there swear each year it's a better game. Anyway, good luck, love to hear what you think.
I completely agree. Madden 10 was the first next gen Madden I had, and I enjoyed it for a while. Madden looked alittle better,but Madden 11 plays better and it feels like PS2 madden, which is awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
1. The pursuit angles are lousy in 10 and much better in 11, especially with the latest title update.

2. The cut scenes are horrible in 10. After a TD, the cut scene usually cuts to the FG kicker receiving the high fives, instead of the player. Fixed for 11.

3. The latest title update has defensive changes similar to NCAA, which beats Madden 10's defense.

Sorry, those are a few of the reasons I enjoy 11 better than 10.
1. Agreed. Defense was terrible in Madden 10 because of this, and undefended flats.

2. Agreed. I hated making a nice offensive play, only for the game to cut to the sideline and have my offense celebrating...on the sideline.

3. Definitely!