View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 12:55 PM   #40
burnum
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: New Dolphins Career

During the Week:
The Miami Dolphins officially announced a change at Quarterback. DeAngelo McCoy, a 7th round rookie out of Cornell, will start this week against Buffalo. John Beck will be on the active gameday roster as a backup.
LB Reggie Torbor will miss this week's game due to a minor injury.

Game Preview, Week 12 vs Buffalo:
Buffalo has no injuries, aside from their 3rd TE. We only have our 3rd ILB out (Torbor). What should I tell you about gameplanning and all that stuff??? I hope our new QB performs better than the old one and doesn't score 24 points for the OTHER team...
We'll try to stop their run first.

Game Review:

Bills 27
Dolphins 3

Overview:
McCoy was 13-30 for 160 yds and a pick. No running game either. When super-simming games I just can't beat a Cover 2 defense. Braylon Edwards is playing for a new contract and had 3 drops. FS Raines had another pick. Marshawn Lynch dominated with 20 for 120 yds and a score. There goes another season... At least nobody got injured ;-)

During the Week:
LB Bart Scott and RB Jonathan Stewart got injured in practice and will be out indefinately.

Game Preview, Week 13 vs New Orleans:
We are without Scott and Stewart, the Saints are without Reggie Bush, OT Todd Wade and TE Jerramy Shockey. We'll try to establish the run early on to take some pressure off our young QB. On defense we'll have to stop the Brees-to-Colston connection. Both teams enter this game at 4-7.