View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 01:00 AM   #8
TNT713
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Does it really matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLHead
I play an offline franchise with my buddy. We import draft classes and everything to make it as realistic as possible. The problem is that he obsesses over the incoming players hair cuts and actually won't draft them if they have dreadlocks in the game but not in real life. Or if someone is traded mid-season he has to restart a franchise we've already started because a team has a new player, etc. My questions is, does anyone think things like these really matter or can we just play the freakin game?!
Sounds like your friend is like many I know that obsess about things they can't control, while spending little to no time controlling the things they can.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess your friend isn't very competitive... No offense to him. I say it because I used to obsess about similar things when I wasn't competitive. As I got better, I obsessed about the inane a lot less.

If he keeps obsessing and you still want to play him, start a franchise once the post-season ends and the rosters are locked in.

Later