View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 01:18 PM   #1
mjhyankees
MVP

OVR: 9
mjhyahkees sliders for Madden 11.

I've been trying out everyone's sliders or at least pieces of them. For the record I found that JDseven's gave me the most realistic stats. I'm trying other settings with lower slider values to try to accentuate the differences in the plays, it seems higher slider settings minimize the differences between players.
Again props to JD...I get passing with over 60% completion most games, running that doesn't include long runs every game and consistent 2-5 yard runs overall....but I have to try other sets to try to shake that feeling that all the backs and QB's are playing the same (I had a create a team chise with a 72 ovr QB who completed 60% of passes). I'll show the sliders I'm working with right now on next post, along with a rationale.
I'd appreciate anyone's help, ideas, criticisms, philosophical differences etc....I've no ego here, just trying to get the game to play the best I can make it. I'm overall enjoying Madden 11 (just got it for Christmas) and want to optimize my experience.
What I'd like most of all is for people to say "I had that slider at that setting and found that blah, blah blah....good or bad....I'd like to know you're previous experience with numbers like mine.

My overall approach is to start with setting for the human at all madden (custom 15) and the cpu at all pro (50 on all sliders) I then adjust up or down as warranted. I prefer to lower something than raise something in order to get the stats I like. This is for franchise play btw....I'm talking too much arent I? Sliders up next.

Last edited by mjhyankees; 01-01-2011 at 02:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove