View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 01:46 PM   #5
mjhyankees
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: mjhyahkees sliders for Madden 11.

Run Defense: The idea here is to assist the running game rather than hinder it. BUT....while I want the backs to get a hole to get their couple of yards each time, I don't want to see every back on the planet breaking into the open field and getting into foot races all the time. IRL the D swarms to the run and a back generally has to break a tackle or two to get into open field.

Human/cpu

Run recognition: 20/75....seems my human team reacts well to run, cpu on lower settings just stands around and watches my guy run by (especially on yac situations where I believe the run sliders and run D come into play).

Block shed 15/20...trying to get lineman to get off blocks after a second or so and not just beat the o line continuously. A stunt or blitz may lead to a blow up in backfield but in a keying D they should be on their blocks long enough to get the back past the LOS.

Tackling 40/50... at this setting you'll see the average back break some tackles and the studs be hard to bring down, without those superman scrums (which I see IRL about 1-2 times per year and it's highlight film stuff. Not every game).

Last edited by mjhyankees; 01-01-2011 at 04:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove