View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 07:48 AM   #13
bowdown
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 2010 Detroit Lions with edited generics

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown
I ran with some problems from both Roster and Season files. Some of the bronze players have lost all their abilities. They are on the roster but no abilities assign to them. I'll keep testing whats going on and see whats the deal.

Other issues I have encounted is once I get back to the game to load the default rosters the game freezes on me. Either way nice work Weeman on the roster
I got confused with the already created players, there is no issue with the hex roster. Weeman had just created a generic player. The other problem though still persist of the game freezing when it loads back to the default rosters. You can take the team online but you can't bring the game back to offline mode. You can load the team from new season but when try to bring them back to teams mode it will attempt to load default rosters causing to freeze. Best way is to save the roster file from dash board and load game. If you try to do it within the game the season file will crash when brought back to main mode from season mode. I hope that makes sense. The other thing I was able to do was give the gold WR 5 stars within the game. Weeman has created him with 3 attributes it could of been because he created him within game and not hex editor who knows.

All Pro Ladder Record 4-1