View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 06:39 PM   #849
greenieblue
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta
i love these sliders greenie, but in your last update, it looks like you ignored my plea to increase the pass accuracy for your slider set. i'm going to raise mine by a couple after losing 3 of my games because of stupid errors where the player is inbounding the ball and doesn't seem to remember that the person he's passing to is just a guard and not hasheem thabeet. i recorded this video to show you exactly what i mean. believe it or not, this isn't the first, second, or third time this has happened to me. but countless times. and yes, many of them were costly. this video i'm showing you is a inbounds play where the wolves scored because a play just like this happened where they got the ball and scored so this is a back to back passing slider fail that cost me the game. i was going to record the first one, but i thought to myself, 'no way it happens again'. lo and behold it happens in my next and most crucial possession.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTLJ67LNjzc
(i apologize, i do not know how to embed)

I'm always confused by posts like this.

I haven't locked your game or demanded, requested, suggested that you use these sliders. I haven't sold you anything.

This isn't a suggestion box-- I don't work for 2k.

Or, a Twitter feed-- acknowledge the world around you.

Other people exist.

Turn Pass Acc up to 50. Solved.

I'm not trying to be ignorant to you, ATL. You seem like a nice enough guy. I'm also not questioning your knowledge or point. You are right. But, I have explained why I applied this band-aid at least twice. And I want it that way for my game.

These are my sliders, as in the ones I use to play the game.

Last edited by greenieblue; 01-04-2011 at 06:50 PM.