Old 01-09-2011, 01:42 PM   #29
Playmakers
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: You can make the CPU players play the way you want them to play

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlastX21
So if these rosters are so great, then if you would kindly upload them to live so we can see for ourselves if they work, that would be great. Someone already asked this but it was never responded to.
I think these guys are using default teams and players.....

I've been using Alumni Players from each school and posting videos of them in action. The ratings have done a nice job for the players on the field with my Alumni rosters....Emmitt Smith plays just like Emmitt Smith he gashes you between the tackles that is where most of his yards will come from in a game vs Florida.

Tommy Frazier will run the Option better than any EA default QB in this game...and Deion Sanders will basically shut down his man if you play FSU

But if your not a fan of old school players then my rosters won't be of any use most people. Only a hand few of NCAA gamers will prefer classic teams and players......i'm more of the older crowd that enjoyed the game more when those players where in college.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14