View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 03:32 PM   #303
JLWebb
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Marshall University: A Thundering Herd Dynasty (NCAA 11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky23
Big time win. Looks like you still have a shot to defend your title if one of the top two slips. Good luck
What is crazy is WVU could lose 1 game... it will push me above them and they could win the Big East (since they beat me) and not go to a title game. How wild is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
what a win, that was a nail biter...and that strip fumble was clutch...what a hell of a way to win the game. He woulda scored had it not been for that guy, huge play. Well I was 2-2 on my picks, I suck at this haha....hell of a week of football. #3 now...man I love how easy you are able to move up rankings, I go undefeated and can't get past #4.
For sure a huge play. Pitt and I were just busting each other the mouth the entire game (obviously with a 52-49 score).

I'm lucking out with my moving up in the rankings. A lot of teams below me have poor schedules and the Big East has been pretty solid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballfan4life
Looks like Texas will be great next year with the #1 and #5 recruits in the nation
Texas has landed Barry Sanders, Jr. (#1 HB and overall player), Deion Sanders, Jr. (#4 WR), The #2 WR and the #2 QB. Without a doubt going to be the best 2012 recruiting class. They will be hard to stop for the next few years.