View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 11:42 AM   #8
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
I love it when Sony fan boys say things that always seems to go in their favor. Again this is all about the best motion controler. Not why Playstation Eye did something first. If you think The Playstation Eye is the same as kinect then you really don't know what your taking about. Your one of those Sony guys who can't like anything other than Playstation things. It's sad. What has Sony done for you other than take your money? I could care less about Microsolf and being loyal to them. I think the Move does some great things. They have impoved on what the Wii does. I just already had a 360 so why not get the Kinect? We have really had a ton of fun with it. How can you debat with that? I love games with a controller more but it's way more fun to play the Kinect with friends and family who aren't gamers than trying to teach them how to play Madden with a controler. How about going somewere else with the clear biased love affair you have with Sony. If you can't be objective we don't need your oppinoin.

For the guy who said you can't play FPS's with kinect. WHO CARES? Who would want to? I wouldn't want to play my FPS's with anything other than a standard controler. I like that the Kinect gives me a easy to pick up and play set of games. You don't have to be able to do everything for it to be good.