View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 02:31 PM   #45
1_two_3_forte
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Question about online quick-matching

Ian, this is a great Idea. The following idea would get everyone on board.

1-Have it to where we can Filter the teams we don't want to match up against. For instance, I would be a person that wouldn't care at all. So my filter would be left at -Any Team-. So once I pick my options, and go to quick match, I'd match up against any team.

If I was a guy that wouldn't want to play against the Pats/Steelers/Saints when I'm using the Bills, then my filter would have the Pats/Steelers/Saints in it once I select the Bills, so when I pick my options, team, and playbook...I'd go to quick match and know that I wouldn't be matched with a User who has selected one of those teams.

2-Allow us to Filter the DnF percentage and the Connection we'd tolerate before hand. Then we can select our teams and playbooks.

3-Allow us to Filter the Rank of the opponent. Now some guys would just Filter in the low level guys, but having a level system designed to where you cannot rank up by playing guys lower than your level would alleviate this. If guys want to rank up, they'd have to play guys around their level to do so. Playing level 1s should add absolutely no points to a level 23 and etc. That way, after realizing that they can't rank up without playing someone around their level, they'd filter in opponents around their level.

Everyone who disagreed above about the idea you expressed Ian would probably reconsider if you did it the way I got it listed above. That way, they wouldn't have to play the teams they don't want to face if its that serious for them.

Peace. I hope you consider.

Last edited by 1_two_3_forte; 01-14-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove