View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 12:33 PM   #10
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by davitpr
If you think the PlayStation eye is the same as the eyetoy then you dont know what you're talking about. I was talking about the eyetoy. You know? The one that came out in 1998 and allowed people to play without controllers, had voice control, you could control the user interface with hand gestures an could recognize objects in 3D space? Yes, the EYETOY. I am talking about the best motion controller and the kinect is not it. It's easier to use obviously but that doesn't make it the best. We all have different taste and opinions but at the end of the day we'll see what all the kinect lovers say when they can't have fun in games because they got bored of themnpr when microsoft announces the new never-before-seen "kinect controller: for more precision and control".

Talk to me when that happens.
The more you talk the more of a Sony Fan boy you sound like. I don't know if you read the post but EYETOY was not one of the three we are talking about. It was last gen. I don't think Kinect is original. None of the three are. Nintendo had the power glove before the wii. I don't think anyone thinks the Power Glove is as good as the Wii. Nintendo started motion control for the most part not Sony. Even Sega had a none controler motion control before Sony had the EYETOY. It was terrible. You don't have to come up with something first to impove on it. The EYETOY was not that good. It didn't sell good at all. I had a PS2 and had no intrest in it. Most games just put your actually image on the screen while you played games. The Kinect is much inproved over the EYETOY just like the move is an improvement over the WII.

Even if they add some type of controller or wand how is that a bad thing. It would just make something good even that much better. It would still do what WII and move can't. Track your entire body. The reason it is important to do that is games like Dance Central. That game is very challenging by the way. It is the only game that does what it does and you can only play it on 360. You don't have to get a Kinect. I can see the value in all three systems. It's fan boys like you who can't. Why don't you just post things on Sony message boards with all your freinds.