View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 01:48 AM   #21
SwayGod53
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Madden NFL Creative Director, Ian Cummings Interview (Maddenbible)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Ian love the interview you did and thanks so much for info you given us. I'm hoping from what I here in this podcast might tell me that focus may turn more towards offline franchise mode then online franchise mode this coming year. I feel like online franchise mode is just to much of headache to get people to join and to keep it up and going all the time and hoping people want quit on it. Offline franchise mode is more fun and that is where the focus should be at more this coming year. But again thanks for the info and keep up the good work Ian.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
I agree with LK. I'm very excited for the potential of a new franchise mode experience. I live and die by that mode in every sports game I play, and I'd love nothing more to get lost in the depth of Madden again.
whoa whoa whoa whoa...easy boys...some of us actually have a ton of fun with OF, I've been running a 32 team league on Ps3 since July of 2010. Quick plug...www.theuflonline.com..

Not sure what you mean by "shift focus" as there was almost zero focus on OF from M10's OF to M11's save for a few bugs. Would really like to see some work put in to OF, as well as offline.
Advertisements - Register to remove