View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
ABR173rd
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20
Talented players actually affecting teams in Franchise mode?

I just did a test in Offline franchise by trading 4 of my 90+ overall players in key positions to a team with a terrible record (Browns).....The players I traded to them were for draft picks because I was way over my salary cap.

The players I traded were-
Drew Bree's QB 98 ovrl
Jonathan Vilma MLB 93 ovrl
Reggie Bush RB 94 ovrl
Jabari Greer CB 95 OVrl
Marques Colston WR 95 Ovrl

All of these players except for Bush were the best players at their respective positions for the Browns.The first season Drew Bree's had horrible numbers even though he had an above average O-line and and a very good group of Receivers and RB's....The Browns went 4-12.
The second season they started out 0-4 with all the same players,and then Bree's got injured for 13 weeks and their record stands at 8-4??

With the same base players plus the guys I traded the Browns they still sucked until Bree's got injured and Colt Mccoy started?? I don't understand this logic and hopefully it is something that gets fixed in the next version of Madden. I just went over the Browns current roster and Offensively and Defensively they are and above average team yet with Bree's starting their record didn't reflect it for two seasons, now a garbage Qb comes in and it turns their record around?
Is anyone else noticing this imbalance in franchise mode?
Advertisements - Register to remove