View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 04:21 PM   #1203
Flightwhite24
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
I wanted to play an entire game today but didn't have the time, I came home late from a bad and long work day. I've played most of the game WAS @ ORL. At halftime the game was very competitive and close, but at the beginning of the third WAS went on a 17-2 run and at one point they were up by 23. Now with 7.40 to go I'm losing 98-78...

At this point I'm afraid I'm not good enough for A/S. I like to play a simulation style, I hate the isomotion **** and I don't like to force the inside game just to get points through FT, even because Orlando is one of the worst FT shooting team (don't know now after the trade). Usually I don't mind losing (as far as I remind I never won an NBA title on a NBA 2K game, but I don't care) but at the moment I'm not having fun like before and for the first time I'm disappointed a bit by the game. Once you get the perfect sliders and perfect stats you have a CPU always on your heels and keeping the score close. Or at least this is what it's happening in front of my eyes, now I've played enough games to be sure, and I see I'm not the only one (Xbox? Roster? Guesses anyone?).
I'm still determined to try and get this to work out, lol!! Gonna play the Nets with the Lakers and see how it goes.

I agree with Greenie about it being very competitive and not so much sim even though almost every facet of the game screams "Sim" imo. Greenie I feel you are so close and hope we/you can figure it out without to much time being spent tweaking.

Off to play