View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 04:03 AM   #1328
HARTSTOPPER
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Ok, I don't really understand what I can do to level out the playing field. I use my Atlanta Hawks in Association. I started off the Assoc. using these sliders. I got my butt handed to me BIG TIME in the first two games. I had some where around 30 Turnovers in EACH game and lost by at least 20 in both games. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I don't feel like I am forcing passes. It also seemed to be why I was losing the game because turnovers and then a transition score would give the CPU team momentum.

So, I played my third game against the Washington Wizards. At the end of the first quarter I had already gone to the free throw line and shot 17/22, while they had yet to go even 1 time. 2nd quarter I stopped giving the ball to Horford down low because every time I did and used a post move Horford would get fouled and it would result in him getting easy points, and that to me was not realistic. I really need help balancing this stuff out because I absolutely destroyed the Wizards this game. I will play another game when I wake up and see what kind of results it yields, but I want it to be more realistic. How can I cut down on the turnovers, and actually battle in the paint without going to the charity stripe every time I back a guy down? Also, for the entire game I had 3 Offensive Rebounds, 11 Blocks, 14 Steals, and 54 total rebounds.

Any help you guys can give me for evening the playing field so I can play this and actually sweat the games would be greatly appreciated. As it stands right now, i'm either getting blown out or blowing the team out.